We are seeking a motivated Civil Engineer to work collaboratively with our team, specializing in Commercial/Industrial, Education, Healthcare, Municipalities, and Religious projects. Performance would be gauged by efficiency preparing engineering designs and documents, confirming specifications, problem-solving ability, and coordination with team.
- Designs site drainage projects by studying project concept, architectural drawings, and models.
- Prepares engineering design by collecting and analyzing reports, maps, drawings, prints, aerial photographs and tests on soil composition and other related topographical and geologic data.
- Measures environmental impacts and risks connected to projects
- Prepares engineering documents by developing construction specifications, drainage plans, and schedules.
- Confirms adherence to construction specifications and safety standards by monitoring project progress; inspecting construction site; verifying calculations and placements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Fosters a commitment to design excellence and client service.
- Proficiency in Design, Problem-Solving, and emerging computer technologies.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in Site Development, Planning, Conceptual Skills, and Health & Safety and Legal Compliance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively meet deadlines and work within budgets.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering Technology
- 0 to 4 years experience.
Interested applicants should submit one complete PDF with a cover letter and resume
Submit to: email@example.com
or Mail to:
Shiver Megert & Associates
102 SE Ninth Ave., Ste. 200
Amarillo, Texas 79101